Program Overview: Days + Hours = 12 Weeks
The DCDS Dental Assisting School program runs for 12 weeks, with these classroom/lab hours:
- Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This schedule allows students to take part in an active Externship Program, where students will be placed with DCDS member dentists to complete their required hands-on assisting hours.
Upcoming program dates are:
- Spring 2020: April 22 (pending COVID-19 decisions)
- Summer 2020: July 9 – September 25
- Fall 2020: September 30 – December 18
Time flies … we’re having fun! Exciting classroom topics, hand-on labs, and real world experience in dental offices prepare you for your future position as a valued dental team member!