An exciting career as a dental assistant starts here! Individuals applying for this course are required to:
- Complete the form below.
- Interview with an admissions counselor at the DCDS Dental Assisting School campus in Dallas.
- Be at least 17 years of age (applicants under 18 require written permission from a parent or legal guardian to enroll.)
- Present proof of secondary education (high school diploma or GED certificate); If the applicant is unable to provide proof of secondary education, a minimum grade of 200 on the verbal portion and a 210 on the quantitative portion of the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test or a score of 69 or higher on a skills profiler test are required.
- Show the individual has either (1) completed the Hepatitis B vaccination series, or (2) begun the Hepatitis B vaccination series, or (3) been antibody tested. DCDS Dental Assisting School cannot accept a student into the program who has not shown written evidence of this requirement.
- Sign a HIPAA release form for each of the dental offices in which they serve their externship hours.
Need more info? Please contact: Angela Bush, Program Director, email [email protected] or call 972-386-5741 x229